Saturday, March 3, 2012

6 Months


It's been 6 months that David and I have been together...man time flies by!! :)


I'm Odie...definitely because he's kind of odd...David is Garfield because...they both like lasagna!!!! Duhh!!

I was supposed to get my hair cut on Saturday...but Wa my hair dresser was all booked! That never happens...she can always squeeze me in last minute because it takes 5 minutes to cut my hair :) But I have an appointment with her next Saturday so you can see pictures then!

Saturday was also the day I got my annual migraine...sigh...ugh migraines suck!


But it went away pretty quickly after a nap and then it was dinner time and I was starving!! David wanted to go to this mexican taco place that was next door...but when we got there it was closed down...sad. So then we decided on Austin Grill....and when we got there....it was also closed down...sad again. So we decided to go to California Tortilla because we wanted burritos. They were really good btw. But that place was full of kids (it was a little odd). And the soda dispenser was awesome...way too many flavors to choose from...but strawberry lemonade, very yummmy :)

Didn't feel like seeing a movie at the theatre so we went back to David's place and watched How I Met Your Mother....good night if I do say so myself :)


And thennnn...Sunday morning I made pancakes :) For a certain someone :)


"Mickey Mouse!!!" Were David's famous words :)
After breakfast we went to see David's cousin in a play "Damn Yankees". It was a dinner theatre so we were fed "dinner" but it was really lunch time....there was mashed potatoes, win!!! Mashed potatoes were the best part of the "dinner"....the fruitini I got was pretty strong...definitely got a buzz from it haha! Mikey was the one we saw in the play and it was really nice to meet him he was very charming (it must run in the family).


So that was my weekend...I would say having a lazy weekend was a success :)


1 comment: