Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Much Needed Day Off


Wednesday I woke up at 6 am and had a bad head ache. I felt awful so I took some pain killers for it hoping by 8:30 am the head ache would be gone and I could get ready for work...that did not happen. I only felt worse. I took that as a sign to take it easy for the day and get some more rest. It was really nice staying in bed until after 2 pm. But then I got up and realized how beautiful the weather was outside :)


I took advantage of it and decided to sit on the porch for a little bit and enjoy the fresh air. I let Achilles out and watched him play around out back from the porch. He was really cute :)



After Lejia came home from work she made me spaghetti with meat sauce :) It was so yummmmy....I love spaghetti. Thanks roomie!!!


And then when David came over he brought me some cadbury eggs :) I was craving them!!! Thank you sweetie :)

Thursday I was feeling much better and I had made plans with Hana and Anya to go out for dinner and just chill together. Hana was home for spring break from JMU and I had not seen her since New Year's so I was happy to spend time with her :)


So we went to TGIFridays...it was so yummmmy mmmm :) I wanted something like jambalaya so I settled for the cajun shrimp pasta with alfredo sauce ... best decision everrr, get it next time you visit there :) I forgot to take a picture because I was so hungry and could only focus on the deliciousness ... but I did get a picture of the dessert I got.


Orea Madness anyone .... whaaaaat!!!! Ugh it was so good!!! Orea ice cream between 2 giant frozen oreo cookies mmmmmmm :) I would go back just for that dessert.

This week was full of good food and now I am excited about the wine and cheese party coming up this Saturday at Dorsa and Erik's :)

To Be Continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment