Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

So David and I have been talking about living together. Where I live right now is best location from my family, friends, and from work, so I really want to continue living where I am. Plus, it's a house and living in a house will always beat out living in an apartment any day.

We have a dog now :) He is a very energetic dog and he needs space to play and having a back yard/front yard is perfect and where I'm living now has that for him.

But I don't want to write all the pros and cons for moving out/staying in this post. I am just informing the blogging world what is going on in my life right now. Those are just a couple of the points I have for why I would like to continue living where I have been living for five months.

This is a big decision and David and I are still discussing it so you will know very soon what our decision is for our living situation.

At some point David and I would like to buy and move into our own house...with all the things that are convenient...like storage space and a back yard and stainless steel appliances *cough, cough* :) But I see that happening further down the line. I am in no hurry to have my own place but it is getting close to crunch time for the next step we're going to take. David's lease for his place is up end of April....so I guess you'll have to wait and see what the ultimate decision is :)


One day that could be us ....
Eating breakfast at the table ... awkwardly and lil hung over ;)

2 comments:

  1. ha.. that is a funny picture. Don't move away, we will miss you too much :(

    ReplyDelete