Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wine and Cheese Party


I woke up at 8:30 am on a Saturday ... why do you ask? Because I had an appointment with Wa, my hair dresser since I was 12 yrs old, at 10:30. I was excited about it but still wasn't sure how I wanted my hair cut. I at least wanted my hair to be cut shorter but only a few inches and with layers :) So the above picture is what I got. Sorry I got distracted and forgot to take pictures of what it looked like from the back because the light coming in from the window inspired me to just take a hundred pictures of myself ... which I have not done in a while, haha.

Saturday night was Dorsa and Erik's Wine and Cheese party .... so much food and wine and all delicious!!!!!


These were the jalapeno poppers that Dorsa and Erin were making when I arrived with my cheese logs and crackers :) The jalapeno spice got in the air and it made my throat scratchy so I don't think I tried any jalapeno poppers but they still looked good wrapped in that bacon :)


These are the rainbow wheel cookies ... which turned into just rainbow cookies ... they were so yummmy like sugar cookies and I think I ate like 12 of them :D




These were the wine glasses ... apparently Dorsa has like 33 wine glasses :)


Double fisting like a pro :) You can see the layers a little more in this photo via Dorsa's awesome camera!!!


This was a delicious spread of grapes and cheese ... mmmmm.


Awww Buzzie and Me :)


This is evidence of me eating those rainbow cookies like it was my job :)



Yaaaaaaay!! It was a good night and the company was really nice :) I think I have hosting a wine and cheese party/house warming party for when I get a house .... so that is set for my future :)

1 comment: