Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vacation Fever!!!

This is a photo of Montego Bay, Jamaica. It looks so pretty, I'm drooling just to be there. I have not been on a vacation in 3 years. My last vacation was during the summer of 2009 ... I was in Lake Geneva, WI at my aunt and uncle's lake house. It's a very nice place to take a vacation because the only thing you have to pay for is your flight over there, everything else is easy peasey :) Nice beach, delicious lunches and dinners together, fire pits and marshmellow roastings, water skiing and tubing, reading on the hammock, great company, it's got it all!! And it is the kind of vacation I have taken before many summers in the past. Here is a picture of me on that vacation :)

It is now the spring of 2012 and I am just dying to get my feet in some warm sand and a margarita in my right hand and listen to the waves roll in and just do ... nothing! That is a vacation to me ... doing nothing and worrying about nothing :)

David has also not been on a vacation in a few years and he is looking forward to a week long break from ... everything!! We have decided on a vacation location (that rhymed haha) and it is in Montego Bay, Jamaica. David really wants the all-inclusive resorts because you're not pulling out your wallet for everything you want from drinks to food to enjoying the amenities ... it's all included with your package and that's what makes it a vacation!

I am already pumped for it and I keep bringing it up to David and I am probably bugging him at this point but he has already assured me that this trip is going to happen so I can stop reminding him about it ... teehee :) hiiii.

We want to go during the week of our birthdays. My birthday is July 25th and his is July 28th so we were thinking of going from Sunday to Sunday ... 22nd - 29th. We could always do a Monday to a Monday since we would be leaving the day after David's birthday but that would mean we would be missing more then a week of work so probably not. But it's a possibility!

Anyway, long story short, I am very excited and I am now counting down the days ... 130 days left.

1 comment: