Friday, March 9, 2012

Bath Time ... Oy Ve

Finally it is Friday!!!!

Most people would do something fun and/or relaxing on a Friday night ... some people give their dog a bath. Correction: David gave Achilles a bath because I gave Achilles his last bath and he was so obnoxious the whole time. Well he was still obnoxious this time around too ... oy ve!


Dogs just don't like getting wet. Either that or they just really enjoy smelling like stinky socks, or like stagnant water. Achilles likes to drink stagnant water but that's another story. Anyway, when Achilles first got wet from the shower he realized what was really going on and decided to bail ... leaving puddles in his wake. So David picked up Achilles to carry him back to the tub ... well I was standing against the wall trying to document the event and as he was walking by Achilles was flailing his legs everywhere trying to escape his fate ... I was struck by his sharp, jagged nails ... gaaaaaawwwwd that hurt!!!! Not going to lie I cried ... it was a surprising pain and it looked bad.


Vicious ... I know. Happened along my collar bone.

Good thing I had some cadbury eggs to make me feel better :) Also Achilles smells great now so that also made me feel better ... thank you sweetie :)

Not what I had in mind for a Friday night but I can't complain. It was the weekend the next day and I got to spend it with my 2 favorite boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment