Saturday, February 25, 2012

Liberty Weekend


I can make "S" curves in the snow with my board now :) That makes me a real snowboarder!! We went up to Liberty this weekend where it was really windy. And the snow was like ice chips but it was a good snowboarding day. Bryan came along too. He had never been snowboarding before.

I practiced toe side a lot more and finally got it down. I even learned how to do 360 degree turns those are so much fun :) David got toe side down too!! He picked it up before me :) He'll probably learn tricks and get better as he goes along because he learns fast. I was frustrated at one point...I didn't think I would ever get it...but I did later in the afternoon. I still want to perfect it but I think I am done for this season. I want a nice relaxing weekend for a change.

Here are a couple pictures of the view from up top Liberty mountain. The landscape was beautiful :)




Also I think I need to start eating better. All this fatty food is giving me tummy aches :( It doesn't make me feel good after I eat it.


Annnnnnd more sleep! Sleep is my favorite :)


A nammock sounds good right about now.... a nammock is a nap in a hammock :)


Sunday I got my oil changed...wooot!! And I visited Bob and Buz :) It feels like it was a busy weekend just based on how tired I am now so next weekend is going to be very chill.....hopefully >.<

This little guy came with me on my sunday errands....do not let that cute face fool you, haha :)


1 comment: