Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday, with no sun

It was supposed to be in the 50's on Saturday and also I was expecting sunshine but apparently it was supposed to rain...lame! The whole day was cloudy and a little rainy :(

Well, Dorsa and I had a lot planned for Saturday. We wanted to go to Lake Accotink to take pictures and walk the dogs, go to the doggie park so Achilles and Ella could play with other dogs and go to the jeweler so Dorsa could drop of her ring for cleaning and so I could figure out what my ring size is ;)

David and I started off in the morning going to the doggie park because we wanted to see how Achilles would do there since last time he was over excited and anxious and growling at other dogs so we wanted to test it out again. In the beginning he was good, he let other dogs approach and he was polite. But then he got aggressive with this shaggy dog so we had to leave.

Then we headed over to Dorsa's and let Ella and Achilles play it out in the back yard. They ran around for 10 or 15 minutes and I'm sure it wore out Achilles a lot. After that we went for a walk at Lake Accotink. It would have been so perfect if it had been sunny out but it was still nice to be outside and take some pictures and let the dogs enjoy the outdoors.







After the walk Dorsa and I went to Charleston Alexander to get her ring polished and for me to find out my ring size...apparently I am a 6 and a half.

After that we were both starving so we got pho. So good!!! I decided to get the steak rather then the chicken (like I always do) and the cold coffee because I know how good it is and I wanted it :)

After all that Dorsa and I went back to my place and I got the rest of my things together and headed over to David's place. Achilles was so tired from the whole day he just passed out on the floor shortly after I arrived.


He didn't even budge when I got up close to him...awwww.


It was a good day despite not having sun and driving in the rain up to Rockville. But all in all it was really nice :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the butt shot :) hehe

    I had a lovely day with you :)

    ReplyDelete