Saturday, February 18, 2012

Toe Side

This weekend was a trip to Whitetail (more snowboarding? Absolutely!) Our mission: To learn how to go toe side! David just learned how to snowboard and he's really good now. But up until today neither of us knew how to board toe side. I have been snowboarding much longer and got really comfortable going heel side so I just never even tried toe side. Even when I did I felt off balance. But Sunny and Diana were determined to get me to learn it, David as well.

So we practiced and we both got the hang of it. I had some hard falls though...ouch. I usually have an easy time snowboarding but this time around was rough for a while since it was pretty hard for me. But I eventually got it :) I am still nervous at times on certain hills to try it but I'll just practice more and it should start to feel natural. Here are some pics of the mountain. I didn't get any pics of us snowboarding since I was too busy trying to learn toe side but maybe I'll become comfortable enough to take pics while boarding :)




It was nice weather today too :) The sun was very bright and I got sunburn on my face, haha. Also I am very sore and it feels good...even though I say "ow" a lot haha! Going back next weekend too. Cannot wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Next weekend!>? boo I thought we had plans next weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is happening next weekend? I am forgetting...

    ReplyDelete