Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweetest Valentine Ever :)

I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day. I loved it as a kid, you know when your whole class would get involved and everybody brought candy and cards to distribute for the whole class. I remember every year I always ended up with a basket full of sweets ranging from candy hearts to little chocolate hearts and looney tune cards :) I miss those days.

Anyway, that all changes when you get older. V's Day just becomes a reminder for those who do not have someone special in their lives, that they're alone. Which is probably why I would ignore the whole "day" and would count down the hours until February 15th. This year was very different from the rest :) Monday I spent the evening with Achilles which is why I put a couple pictures up of us :)




We're both dorks!!

Let me show you what happened on my V's Day. I have never had a Valentine before, ever. At work, one of the lady's I work with, Vickie, brought our department some heart shaped donuts. Yummy!!! I saved one for David :) Guess which one he got?


I received flowers and a teddy bear while at work. I have never gotten flowers from someone, other then my dad. What a wonderful surprise!!!



I got the little tigger for David. He likes wild cats, such as lions and tigers so I thought he would like it :) That's my teddy next to him.



Guess who made me dinner??? A salmon dinner!! I love salmon and it was delicious. David is not a fan of fish but he made this just for me. It was ready when I walked through the door of his place. It smelled good :) The wine was delicious too!



We had rainbow jello for dessert....also very yummmy :)


Thank you Sweetie for being my Valentine and for making it a perfect Valentine's Day :) I hope everyone else out there had a good day, whether or not you have someone to share it with or if you're single and just want to buy and eat the entire chocolate heart box by yourself (or was that just me?) I hope you didn't let it bring you down because next year could be your year :)

1 comment: