Friday, February 3, 2012

Date Night :)

Every couple needs to do date night every now and then, maybe even once a month would be good. This Friday was our date night and it was also our 5 month anniversary yaaaaaay :)

I dressed up in my new blue dress and new black boots (since it was chilly out) and we headed out to Kingstowne Center for Bonefish Grille...omg it was amazing!!! We started off with an appetizer, the bang bang shrimp, so delicious, ugh I want some right now!


When we were finished with that our waiter was reading us the specials and she suggested the wolf fish...sounded cool already and then she went on to describe it and I was sold...that was what I wanted and David agreed he wanted the wolf fish too :) Probably the best fish on the menu or maybe even on the menu it was fantamazing (fantastic and amazing in one yeah)!!


The potatoes au gratin as our side was also amazing and just perfect and the whole meal went well with the wine I ordered :) We were so full after dinner that we didn't even want dessert. Afterwards we went to the movie theatre that is right next door and saw One for the Money.
That was a good movie, I really enjoyed it.


It was a really fun date night, the food, the movie, the guy :) were all amazing.
Thank you, sweetie for an awesome night!!

1 comment: