Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Hey bloggy people!

I know I always write my posts a little late but I have been kinda busy so excuse my rudeness to the blogger gods.

So it's 2012 today and I must say the past year was a great one :) A lot of things happened, good and bad and I can honestly say I have learned a lot and for once I actually feel good looking back on year 2011. Probably because I feel I learned the most about myself and learned to accept that not everything goes according to plan. But I'm still here and I have my wonderful family, my lovely friends and an amazing boyfriend so I have nothing to complain about :)

This New Year's my roomie Lejia and Hyo invited us to the Gaylord Hotel at the National Harbor in DC for the New Year's party that they host every year. I have never gone out to a party for new year's so I was excited about this! I bought a dress just for the occasion and it was so much fun!! My good friend Tasya and her friend Hannah came along as well so that was even more awesome!





We danced into the night until my feet were screaming at me haha! But it was so great ringing in the New Year with awesome friends :)



When we left the National Harbor it was after 2 am and everyone wanted the same thing...Honey Pig!!!!

So we went to Honey Pig and stuffed our faces and it was goooooood :) We are so doing this again next year...Hotel, Dance, Drink, Honey Pig!!! Not necessarily in that order because it's New Year's and we do what we want, yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment