Sunday, December 25, 2011

Light Show!

So Christmas evening we all sat down and watched The Family Stone...an awesome Christmas movie that everyone should see :)


Just before the movie I (finally) started to make the salty kisses that Dorsa made a few weeks earlier that I thought were so good and so simple to make that I wanted to make some too! So.....


....I did and it was goooood :) Some of the kisses I used were caramel-filled so excuse the oozy-ness.


After those were made Dorsa and Erik told us about this house that has the most awesome Christmas light show. The lights were set up to be in sync with the radio 107.9 and it was awesome! All you had to do was park your car in front of the house and tune into 107.9 and listen and watch...it was fantastic!!




Good ending to a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment