Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

I love Christmas :) This year was fun because I got all my gifts in a timely manner (hurray for Amazon) and once I had everything...it was Christmas eve before we knew it!

Christmas eve was great. I went over to my parents house and spent a few hours there to finish up some gift wrapping. Then I got all my stuff together (David's gifts, change of clothes for x-mas dinner and such) and headed over to David's place. I had Achilles with me from the night before and we made a plan that I would meet up with David at Petco and we would buy Achilles some x-mas toys and Taj as well :)


Once that was done we went back to David's and I got ready for the dinner and gave David one of his gifts...a burgundy sweater that fit him really nice! Yaaaay!

Then we went to dinner and when I saw the gifts under the tree I was floored once again at how many presents there were.








My mom made a delicious ham and it was so yummy...like butter on crack or something!!!

Then we opened our gifts! I got new clothes and a snowboarding helmet :) Annnnd 2 monkey ornaments that said "David" and "Lauren" on them from my mom...soo cute :)





Yaaaaaay! I love Chrismtas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment