Sunday, January 29, 2012

Clean Car

Sunday was such a lazy day. Guess what time I finally woke up and got out of bed?
It was 2:08 pm when I finally realized I needed to do something besides sleep, wake up, go back to sleep, watch some show on the lap top, fall asleep again...that was pretty much my Sunday. Granted I have had a cold for a few days now and I felt awful that morning so I wanted nothing more then to sleep all day.

But then my little sister sends me a text and she is bored. So I decide that is motivation enough to get up and get something done that day. David went to his cousin Bryan's house and brought achilles with him so he could meet Bryan's cat....(achilles does not like cats)...dun dun dun.

Anyway so while he was doing that, I went to my parents house and picked up Anya and we decided to get some lunch...it was like 3:00 in the afternoon but whatever I had not eaten at all that day. So we went to Noodles & Company. I love their pasta..specifically their pesto with shrimp yummmmmy!!!

After lunch I decided my car really needed a wash. So we went to the carwash together. That was fun because it's always kind of scary in there and Anya and I have funny "scared" faces.









Haha, after all that I have a nice, shiny, clean car that glistens in the sunlight :)



So it was a lazy Sunday but I got my car washed. I also stayed for dinner that night since my dad was planning on making us all dinner. It was tastey :) My dad even learned the proper way to cook rice...haha. Another story for another time ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment