Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Marathon...Stores!!!

So David and I decided not to go snowboarding this weekend and have a Star Wars marathon...yeah I said Star Wars!!! David just bought the six film collection, fully mastered, extended addition, and 40 hours worth of bonus features of Star Wars....Epic :)

Whew so far we have finished episodes 1 through 3...and I stayed up until 3:30 am to do it. Who does that?? Hahaha

Oh right, what's with the word "stores" in the title? That's one of those "Lauren Creations" where I combined "Star" and "Wars" and it became "Stores". So there you go. Not so hard.

The Marathon continues...
Until that time here are some pictures of Achilles and my love :)



I was bored at work this past week and started playing with my food and made this.


I'm such a dork but I don't even care!!!! :)



1 comment: