Monday, January 16, 2012

Taco Monday

Mondays can be a very blah day of the week...farthest from the weekend and always a lot to catch up on and to do. So I decided to make something for dinner since I am trying to cook more..baby steps haha :)

I had to go the store to get the stuffs to make it like the salsa, whole wheat tortillas (trying to be healthy), red and green peppers, ground beef, cheese, chives and taco seasoning. David really likes corn and he wanted me to make some with corn but since I don't like corn I forgot to buy some...oops sorry sweetie!







But they were really good tacos and the left overs will be delicious too :)

The Marathon continued and we watched all of A New Hope and we finished Empire Strikes Back...so on to Return of the Jedi yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment