Sunday, July 3, 2011

First Days of July

It was my parent's 29th anniversary on July 1st! Wow, that's a long time, yay bob & dad :)

Got off of work early on Friday for the 4th of July weekend and had a picnic with Dorsa, Erik, Katie B, and Hyo. It was delicious! I got to witness Katie B crossing off one of her "to dos" on her 101 in 1001 list. Needless to say it was hilarious and was weird enough to create several opportunities to throw in some very dirty jokes haha! Look at the delicious food, yummy! We also had s'mores with these giant marshmellows and reese's cups...so good but so much sugar haha. I wanted to die!



That same night we went bowling and it was awesome! We danced around like a bunch of fools but we were still very cool!


Saturday morning I met Ava, Dorsa, Erik and Lejia at that pool. It was very nice and sunny! Ava helped me dye my hair after the pool. I like it a lot and I think I will do this color again in a couple months. Thanks Ava :)


Well that's all for now. This 4th of July weekend is not over yet!

1 comment: