Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just Friends

So me and David decided to be friends today. He wants to see me though, he doesn't want me to feel like we can't hang out anymore or we can't be friends because he thinks I'm a really awesome person and he wants to be friends with me. I feel the same way about him, granted I really, really liked him, like way more then you can imagine. I don't think I could describe how much the last few months of dating him have made me feel and how much I wanted that feeling to never, ever go away. But, that's how it goes I suppose.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, it's the 4th of July and it will be awesome!!! :) Spending time with my family is always a good time, seriously!!! Going to the pool, and a co-worker's BBQ. Going to the NAT's game, can't wait!!! Yay! :D

Here is a picture of snoopy that I love and I hope you will too!




1 comment: