Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh Hai...23 Today, eh?

Today is my Birthday!!! J So I am 23 now, not as cool as 22, however but still pretty awesome! I took off work today so that I could treat myself to a whole day of doing whatever the hell I wanted, mwahaha!

I wanted to go to the pool today but as soon as Aki and I arrived, there was thunder off in the distance so they closed the pool until the storm would pass. In the meantime, Aki and I went to the mall to pass the time and explore whatever stores tickled our fancy. We ended up at Forever 21 and admired all the accessories that they had to offer. Had some fun joking around with the necklaces and giving names to the various animal necklaces we found. I found a really pretty, golden elephant necklace and Aki said she would buy it for me as a gift for my birthday. I love it! I think I will wear it all week J Aki also found really awesome eye shadow that’s really shimmery and sparkly, so we both bought some, teehee!

Then we were hungry so we went to Cheesecake Factory, yummm. I got fettucini alfredo and Aki got a salad (trying to be healthy, good for her!)

Then it was time for our mani’s and pedi’s!!!! I love getting these, they make me feel really nice and clean. I picked a Barbie pink color for both my nails and toe nails, haha! It looks cute O.o Plus I noticed that I get the same sweet lady to do my nails every time I go in, she’s always the friendly, laughing lady. So that was really nice!

Then I went home and got ready for dinner with friends at Sakura, a delicious Japanese Steakhouse where the chef cooks food in front of you, it’s awesome! Our chef was really cool and liked doing small gags to make us jump! Everyone thought it was the same chef from 3 years ago when I had my birthday dinner at Sakura when I turned 20…he probably was and his name was David…go figure! :P

All in all, it was a really awesome Birthday night and thank you everyone who came. It made my evening! J Check out this Brownie I got from Jo!

1 comment: