Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birffday Weekend!!!

This birthday weekend before my actual birthday (which is Monday) was a lot of fun! Friday evening was Uncle John's surprise party where we had bbq chicken and crabs! Yummm! I didn't take any pictures of the food, I forgot...oops! But it was a good time and I got to see the Robbins, especially Tasya who is gone a lot :( I stayed later then everyone else but eventually got tired headed home. Check out this cutie pie named Kylie :)



Saturday I didn't do much during the day. Until later in the day around 5 I met up with Tasya, Hana, Hyo, Trina, Kevin and Michael for putt putt golf in Alexandria. We took Kevin's and Michael's trucks, they're pretty awesome to ride in! The course was big and it was a lot of fun and everyone could feel the heat pouring off of them even at night when the sun wasn't even out! Holy cow it was super hot soup!!!!!!




Michael is always fun to be around and can be a total goof. I love this picture! Hahahaha! :)



Just a couple of golf pro's, eh? :)

Sunday, I spend a couple hours with Tasya and Hana at the mall. I bought some cute pj's from victoria's secret for myself. I had a $10 off gift card for my birthday so I had to use it! Then came time for my birthday dinner with my family. The food was delicious!!!! We had salad, lasagna and garlic bread, as a special request by me :)


Then we had delicious cake that was oozing in brownies and fudgy goodnessss!!!!


Also I got a bunch of gifts from peoples :) All I wanted for my birthday was a new purse, because my old one was completely fallen apart! So I was really surprised when I got THAT (a Sak purse from Dorsa and Erik) and more stuff. My mom and dad got me a dress from the eastern market. It was so cute and very Me :) My mom also got me chocolate covered raisins and miklk chocolate covered toffee popcorn...mmmmmm I just died! Oh and hoisan sauce...soo goooodd on chicken!!! I also got a cook book from sperbeny called "Anybody can Cook" so naturally this is a book for me! I also got a nice, green blouse from Dorsa's mom, Maryam :) Thank you to everyone for making it a very special birthday evening for me. But my actual Birthday Day is yet to come!! :)






2 comments: