Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July and the NAT's!!!!

Sunday I spent the afternoon with my co-worker Christina at her 4th of July Barbeque. It was a lot of fun, I met some new people and even gave out my phone number to a girl who seemed really cool and could possibly hang out with. The food was great and there was definitely a lot of it!!! :) I didn't take any pics because I didn't know anyone and I wanted to be attentive and not be distracted by my camera. Next time!

Then the NAT's game for the 4th!!! I had never been to a NAT's game so I was really excited! Our seats were good, we could see the game and we knew what was going on so yay!!! Got some salty fries and then some gelato ice cream, strawberry and mango...soooo gooooood :)



Also there was this baby sitting in front of me and Dorsa and he was very cute and we sorta couldn't stop looking at him, especially Dorsa (who is baby crazy) could not get over how much she wanted that baby and to take him home!



Then the trek back home was fun. It was hot and muggy and I was really thirsty. We finally made it home and arrived at Bob and Dad's house for some delicious burgers, hot dogs, and potatoe salad...oh and corn!!! I didn't take pics of that though. That's what Dorsa does, hahahaha!



It was a very fun 4th of July weekend. Now I am le tired and will post the next awesome event when it occurs!

1 comment:

  1. ahh that baby was so freaking cute! ugh. hehe look at his little face!

    I had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete