Monday, July 11, 2011

A Week of Delicious Food!

So it's been about a week since I last made a post on this bloggy. My photo's were not uploading so I decided to give it a break and wait until they would upload!



Last week my roomie, Catherine made some home made salsa cakes!!! It's a sweet cake (kinda like corn bread only flat) with home made salsa and a spicy mexican sauce...with sour cream!!!! Ohhh myyy Goddd! It was delicious like whoa! The picture does not do it justice. I had some for dinner and for lunch the next day!




Saturday morning, I met up with Dorsa, Erik, Ava and Mariam at the Bike store where Ava was getting a new bike. I was thinking of stopping by the Sprint store to look at cell phones and there happened to be one right next door...so I went inside and bought an Epic Android !! :) I really needed a new cell phone haha!


Saturday night, I went out with Laurene, Aki and Harmony and we got frappe's and bing-soo ice cream at Breeze! It was my first time trying bing-soo and it was soo good! It's frozen bean crushed among fruit such as strawberries, oranges, kiwis, melons and cantelope. I highly recommend trying it.




Sunday I went to the pool with Harmony and then went to Costco and Fair Oaks with Dorsa and Erik. Got a new dress and sandals and got some milk and cereal...the essentials, haha! It was also my Dad's birthday and we had pulled pork and potatoe salad. That was delicious! I had some for lunch today too! :)


1 comment: