Thursday, December 5, 2013

Colors and Decor

These colors are not exact but what I was thinking for reception decor was having autumn orange table cloths with sangria/wine colored napkins. Basically purple over orange.
For the centerpieces I just want a few mason jars filled with berry twigs, grains and maybe a single golden flower mixed in somewhere. Ignore the box because that is not included in my idea but I liked the colors these mason jars were painted.
I got this idea off line about creative ways to display your table seating chart. Since I am going for a Rustic theme I wanted to do my table seating chart on an old window and either write the names myself on glass or print out the names on paper and attach them to each window pane. There is more then one way to display it but I think this is really cute/creative and it goes with the theme.
These are some wedding favors/thank you cards I thought were super cute and I kinda wanted to incorporate them into my wedding program. I really like that tree design and since there is a giant oak tree in front of the plantation house where our venue is, it just seems perfect, like a bow to the venue (which is gorgeous).
These flowers are not exact either but just to give an idea of what I have in mind. I really wanted orange and gold/yellow flowers with purple berries mixed in for my bridesmaids bouquets. My bouquet will probably have some red thrown in there as well. I just don't want any light flowers in there, just pure fall colors with berries to accent the bridesmaids dresses which will be sangria colored which is like a wine purple but a little bit more bright and lively. 

At our venue there is a gazebo where we will be exchanging our vows. The picture is not the exact gazebo but it is the same style. What I have in mind for flower arrangements on the gazebo is just a few green vines with some golden flowers, some grains and other random fall foliages scattered in there. Nothing too extravagent, just simple.

So these are just some ideas I have. I really like them. I'll have to find a florist next after I secure a photographer. Step by step we're getting there.


No comments:

Post a Comment