Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Night Football


 So I am posting this late but Monday Night Football with the Redskins was such a good game :) It was a nail biter towards the end and we pulled out a win regardless!! Go Redskins :)

I watched the game from home and David went to the game with some friends. Mohib bought all the tickets as a present for all of them, he's so sweet :) They tailgated before the game annnd they had amazing seats too. They were like 3rd or 4th row back from the side lines, how freakin sweet is that?!?! Here are some pics that David took from the game :)









Damn those were some close shots. I feel like I could have reached out and grabbed Cooley's horse collar....er something... :) Either way just thought I would share these photos because they're so cute!!






No comments:

Post a Comment