Friday, December 14, 2012

A Week of Recipes

So I decided to change from my boring chicken dinners every night to making some delicious recipes for 4 nights out of the week. Props to Dorsa for finding me the website for these recipes that were easy to make and cheap to buy :)

Monday Night
I made Italian Turkey Dinner Rolls.
They were tons of fun to make and very delicious. The turkey beef was thawed out completely but it was still so cold to mix together all the ingredients. Minced garlic, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese :) my fingers were so cold I had to stop several times while mixing. Then I made little balls of turkey and put them in the oven. Once they were cooked I made a mix of honey dijon mustard and mayo to make a nice spread to put on the dinner rolls.


They turned out so delicious. And I had some leftover for lunch the next day :)


Tuesday Night
I made BBQ Chicken Pitas
Those were probably the most fun to make because it was just pieces of chicken and cheese on top of pitas with a sprinkle of chives...yumm :)


Wednesday Night
I just made some spaghetti this night because it was a long day and I just went with something easy :)

Thursday Night
I made Almost Lasagna
This recipe had a lot involved. The reason it is called "Almost Lasagna" is because it is made with different ingredients then regular Lasagna. Plenty of cheese and plenty of sauce but there is also some veggies incorporated into it (which I liked since veggies is always good). Ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, mozarella cheese were the 3 bigs ones, eggs, ground turkey beef and macaroni, plus salt and pepper were the main ingredients.


It turned out delicious at the end and I had plenty of left overs for lunch woooot!


Well that concludes the meals of the week :) Nothing was made Friday night since we both had big lunches that day and only felt like snacking (it happens) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment