Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cool Kid

It's Thursday which means ..... that tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!! Wooooot!! Vacation is only about a week away so I am getting more and more excited for it! David finally bought a new suit case and we bought some travel size toiletries so we're almost ready!

We decided on Cozumel because the resort just looked gorgeous and everything looked perfect so we couldn't say 'No' :) Connecting in Cancun for one night so we're going to go crazy there and then fly over to Cozumel the next morning. Exciting!! Also we'll be spending our birthdays over there so we decided to exchange gifts the day before our trip :) But I am not revealing what I got David...although he knows but he doesn't really know what I got him ;)

Anywho this will be a short post. I feel awesome and cool ... cool like this kid :)


Cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment