Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday Brunch


Hello there! Since David and I were not going to be there for my or his Birthday we decided to have a Birthday Brunch where we could exchange gifts and enjoy each other's company :)


Mmmmm waffles :)



The food was so delicious....always tastes better at my Mom & Dad's!


Some presents??? What?? I wonder what that long and slender box could be? ;)


This is David's new Snowboarding Jacket.....it really was a surprise...this was one I never showed him so he was surprised not knowing what it looked like :)


This is the snowboard that David got me for my Birthday .... It's a K2 and it is sa-weeeet! I can't wait to ride it this winter :) I also got some new snowboard pants from Sunny and Diana ... they're pink and super awesome! Also Dorsa made me a natural illusion picture ... still owes me a "U" and an "R" ... Woot thanks guys!!

After the Brunch, David went to get a haircut while I went to get a pedicure....who doesn't love those?? It was much needed! Then we met up again, and went to our massage appointment at Red Door Spa .... pretty sweet place. 30 minute massages each and it was wonderful, it got us into that zen you want to feel before your vacation. Then we went to the mall and used my birthday gift card from Victoria's Secret to buy a little something for myself. Ate some lunch at Subway...


.... and then we got a text from Erik and Dorsa about seeing the new Dark Knight Rises movie that night :) Um yes please!!! 


Woooot Dark Knight Rises!! Good movie, it gave me goosebumps sometimes. Go see it!!

After the movie we were all hungry so we went to Coastal Flats for dinner .... delicious food of course. No pics since David always makes fun of me for taking pics of food but trust me it was good. We got the same thing too ... shrimp cocktails with fries...tastey :)

That's all for my Birthday Saturday .... it was a really nice day and very happy to spend it with my family and David. It was a busy day but now that I think about it everything was actually the kinda day everybody wants: Delicious Brunch, new gifts, pedicure, full body massage, new lingerie, epic movie night, delicious dinner out, home to watch Scrubs :) Is that not an epic day???  You tell me!


1 comment: