Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Night in Baltimore


Maaaaan what a great weekend! David wanted to go to Baltimore to see the Nats vs. Orioles game so we made plans to go this weekend. I really looking forward to it all day Saturday. We went to the mall and David bought some shirts for the game and then we went to Macy's with the gift cards he got from baseball and we didn't use them at all, haha. I wanted to get matching onesie's or something or some kind of jewelry we could both wear...something silly but we're probably going to save that money for a new suitcase for David before our trip which is in less then 30 days hell yeah :) :)

We got cold cuts and potato fries from Jerry's...delicious! I found out about my fx camera on my phone and started taking pics with it :)




Aaand then we were off to Baltimore listening to David's favorite songs :)




It was a really beautiful day.


These were our seats, pretty sweet! Lejia and Hyo were right next to me :)



Reeealllly does not like pictures ;)


This little girl....so cute. Her name is Bella and I'm pretty sure she got a crush on David...he asked for a high five from her once and after that she was the go-to for high fives, haha :)

The Nats Won...Yaaaaaaay!!!!!

Afterwards we were all going to go out to the block or wherever to live up the Saturday night Baltimore style! We met up with David's cousin Christian and his wife Mytyl...They were so much fun :) Oh and Bryan met up with us too :)

We stayed out until after 2 am. Note to self, get out of the streets by 1:30 am ... any time after the streets flood with cops and their horses and dogs. It was pretty intense, scary but we finally made it to our hotel safe and sound. I don't remember falling asleep but the next morning I was still tired and hungry, haha! David went to the sunday's game with Mohib while me, Lejia and Hyo went to find some brunch. We wanted to go to The Blue Moon cafe but it was packed and it was over 2 hour wait...thanks but I'm hungry now :) So we found a place with outdoor seating and ate there. It was a lovely morning, got the prosciutto benedict.....delicious but a little too salty, still good for a hang over (even though I didn't have one, I was just hungry)

Lots of fun this weekend and new jokes.....Ice cold water...it's only one Dollar!!! Can't wait for the next trips that are coming this year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment