Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day BBQ!!!!

This weekend was so much fun!! We had the Father's Day BBQ at Erik and Dorsa's and I made twice baked potatoes....which took a while to make and we did the best we could...I would say it all turned out really well :)

 



I could eat them right now :)
I took some pics of some peoples..hehe



Does not like Pictures!


A pretty lady!




Achilles is pooped!



This cake was very sweet :)


Another pretty lady :)



Oh hello Bob!


Ella's butt!!!


I stole this pic...I loooove it!!

After the BBQ we all went bowling...so much fun!!! We split up into 2 teams and we each were able to get 3 games done in 2 hours....next time we're going for 4 games each in 2 hours...yeah let's dooo it! Good weekend, good company :)
The last picture is my fortune cookie!


1 comment: