Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sports Fall Season Begins!

So this is going up a little late. Friday night I went out with Lejia and her friend Carrie to Clarendon Bar and it was a blast! The band was awesome and I got to see my childhood best friend Thera! She was awesome and she's the same old girl I remember from when we were 4 & 5 & 6...haha you get it :)

So girls night out was a success and we all looked hot and it was definitely something we will be doing again!!!

Saturday I did chores, got my oil changed and then went over to David's and we were planning on going to the Improv Comedy Club in DC but the tickets sold out so we decided to go to the Nat's game. The game was fun, we drank a bunch of yuelings and ate ben's chilli dogs, mmmmm so good!


These were how close our seats were. It was awesome!



What a goof <3 :) :) :)

The game was fun but the Nat's weren't doing that well until the very end. But it was a fun night and I got to spend most of the day with David :)

Sunday I did some more chores and then went over to Dorsa & Erik's house to watch the Redskins Season Openerrrr!!!! It was a great game and Dorsa made her awesome chilli, mmmm so delicious :) The Skins beat the Giants and it was an awesome game so now I'm excited to go to a live game and tail gate and get crazy with other Skins fans! Yaaay!

All in all a great weekend was had. Can't wait for the next weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment