Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bowling for Beer!

Soooo, this weekend was awesome!!!! :)

I dyed my hair my the perfect reddish brown...the color on the box was called chocolate cherry :) Bob helped me do it so it turned out great!

I am in a relationship with David, again and it feels really good!

Saturday morning we all had brunch together, minus Anya who was working. Sunny made all the good and it was delicious and very filling! Sperbeny got a kindle from me, Dorsa and Sperky. I think she likes it!


Saturday night we celebrated Sperbeny's 28th Birthday by going bowling and it was hella tight! Diana called her new camera her new phone, haha and even tried to make some calls on it. And I got a really high score in bowling which never happens :)





Yayyy and there was a DJ at the bowling alley...pretty awesome!!!

After bowling it was almost 1 am and Sunny and Sperbeny wanted to go to the "Happy Face" place off annandale road. It was delicious and very sobering (as David put it, haha)! All in all it was a very amazing night and I'm glad we were all together and had so much fun :)

1 comment: