Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cookie Dough Sundae!!!!

So it was the week before Shori's Birthday and he was in town this week and Laurene decided to have a dinner for him at Fire Works in Arlington. I have been there before with Dorsa and we got the hot cookie dough sundae and it was amazinggg! So when I realized I would have the chance to go back I was so going to get the sundae again!


We had pizza first (of course) and then I ordered the sundae. I made sure Shori tried it so I knew why I would order something like this...he knows now!!!

Afterwards we went back to Laurene's apartment which was right down the street and we sat in the courtyard and drank wine and played a couple games and talked. We had the DC sky line right across the river from us. It was very romantic :) It was a great night.


Annnd of course we had happy birthday cupcakes for Shori :)

1 comment: