Thursday, January 9, 2014

Anthomanic Florist

So I found this florist off the suggested vendor list given to me by Jo Anne and Will from Rock Hill Plantation. I wanted to find a florist in Stafford so we wouldn't have to transport the flowers a long distance. The florist is called Anthomanic and I really like her style. Check out her website!

http://www.anthomanic.com/

This is the florist, Amanda - she is really nice and I am doing a phone interview with her next Wednesday to get an idea of service, specific items, and pricing. I can't wait :)

I love her style and it feels very hip and fresh. I already know I am going with fall colors (oranges and golden yellows with a mix of purples berries). I'm excited to work with her!

These colors are really bright - who ever did the photography did a superb job! What do you think of my colors? Until I see them in person with the dresses and fabrics I want, I won't know for sure how good it will look together but I feel pretty confident it will be a combination :)
My colors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment