Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Madness

I read over this post and it didn't make sense to me once I read it so I decided to repost it :)

Today is Tuesday night...I feel like I have been in a funk since Friday afternoon. Last weekend (almost 2 weeks ago) I found out from David that he has to wait another month to move in...long story but he will be moving-in in three weeks, Memorial Day weekend! Gives me the opportunity to look forward to it for another few weeks :)

I finally have a gym membership along with David, my mom and Anya. So we can all go together....or not...either way we'll work on getting back into shape, wooot!!

Anyway back to my "funk". I realized that I was letting little things bother me and then letting them get bigger then they actually were. Does that ever happen to anyone else? Well sometimes I over analyze things and that is where I start letting those little things get to me. I have been trying to let those things go for several months so I decided if I wrote a post about it I would be able to let them go for good!

So that's that and now I am looking forward to this busy month....seriously May is a busy month....lots of birthdays...Dorsa, Erik, Mom, Hyo...Mother's Day...Memorial Day...shows and movies to go to...baseball games....its' nuts! Annnd I can't wait to enjoy all of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment