Sunday, May 13, 2012

Improv to Rumors


So two weeks ago was my friend Laurene's 25th Birthday. We went to Lyon Hall in Clarendon for brunch and the food was amazing.....I was so hungry when we got there!! Harmony got the french toast...mmmmm


I ordered this!!!! Smoked salmon with spinach and poached eggs....*drooling*
It was a really nice brunch and I got to see some old friends :)




This little lady is Laurene....you pronounce it Laureeeeeene :) The Birthday girl.



This past Friday night was the BBQ Lejia hosted at the house. So much food! Lejia made so many cupcakes but I only took a picture of one of them....


This little guy right here :) Sorry I didn't take any other photos but there so much going on I didn't have time to pause and take pictures.

Saturday night was Improv show in DC. Godfrey, the comedian of the night was hilarious!! He talked about his childhood and what it was like having immigrant parents from Nigeria. "I would like the meat with the bread and the potato slices" "You know how people who have nubs, clap?" He was so funny, definitely a good start to a fun night!




Afterwards we went to Rumors to watch the last minutes of the Caps game hoping for a win.....but they lost sadly :( But that was not how we all planned for the night to end so we had some drinks and danced into the night :) The group of us included me, David, Lejia, Hyo, Dorsa, Erik, Jan, Sarah, Luke and Allie :) A very good night with you all!! Here are some pictures from that night :)



:)


So far I am enjoying this month of May very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment