Sunday, November 18, 2012

4 - 0 for Redskins Games!!

So ..... just so you know ....... I am a leprechaun for the Redskins and David is my Pot-O-Gold!!! As long as the two of us are together the Redskins will never be undefeated at home :) Annnnd this Thanksgiving the Redskins will beat the Cowboys because I will it to be soooooo!!!

I didn't want to end this blog on a bad note but at the end of the game, despite our awesome victory over the Eagles I was feeling bad about how stupid I was Saturday morning and it got me in a bad mood so I was bitchy to David and then he was upset at me. But I was upset at myself and then I was upset at David because he was upset at himself about some other stuff that happened. So it was one big cluster of disappointment and anger. Fun times but now I just feel dumb that we wasted energy on that because it was nothing. So I am sorry Bubby and don't feel bad, you're the bestestest!!!

Now for all the pictures :)


Right when we arrived at FedEx Field - we see them doing an interview with Clinton Portis!!!! I was so close to my favorite Running Back! I took like 4 pictures but I liked this one the best (even though he looks sad, I think the person who was talking was being very serious)


Sat behind Super Skin for the 2nd time - he remembered us from last game so it was tons of fun :)



There is RG3 running with the American flag - epic!!



Yeah we're gonna win!!




Go Skins!!





Ohh good start!


Even better!!




We win again!! 4 - 0 for Bubby and me :) If you wanna see a Redskins win you have to go with us!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment