Saturday, April 21, 2012

One More Week

I was thinking this past week...my blog really needs a theme. Everyone who starts a blog usually picks one or two things that they talk about in their blog, whether it's politics, sports, relationships, cooking recipes, exercise and how to stay in shape, you know stuff like that. My blog is basically me documenting the stuff that I do or rather the stuff that I do with family and friends :)

Seems like the only people who would be interested in reading that is my immediate family and my boyfriend. I was thinking since my posts have been about me and David and the stuff that we do together maybe it should be about me and how I am in a relationship :) There are always going to be ups and downs, good times and bad times...mostly good times, though :)

Thoughts?

One week from today David will be moving in to the basement of Lejia's house. I'm looking forward to it :) This will be a first for me, living with my boyfriend in the same house. For the past seven months we've been trading back and forth staying at each others places everyday. It's a 25-30 minute drive between his place and mine and we have been make the trip up until now. Annnd for the last five months we have had a dog named Achilles and he has also been going back and forth with us from my place to his. It was stressful at times but we made it work.

That is why I am looking forward to having David move in...no more back and forth and every night we'll always be in the same place :)

Also we'll have Achilles at the house as a constant so it will be easier to share the responsibilities of him, because he can be a handful ;)

Also living together we can start going to the gym together and having dinner together and play with Achilles a lot more. I see all these things as a positive and it will be a learning experience of trial and error and that's what relationships are about, getting to know each other better and learn from each other.

Boom.

There is your relationship cliche for the day. I will try not to have anymore of those :P Well I am done with this post so I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the weather before it rains :)

No comments:

Post a Comment