Monday, October 10, 2011

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!

I went to my first Hockey game last night!!! CAPS vs. Tampa Bay. David and I rode the metro down to the Verizon center so we could drink!



This is David outside the Verizon Center, he said before the game he was feeling like a win tonight!



This place apparently has good Crepes that we have to get next game we go see!



Look it's me! At a Hockey Game with my CAPS shirt!!!! Yaaaay!



It was a pretty intense game. The two teams kept after each other with goals always following one after the other until it was a tied score of 5 to 5 and then the 3 period was over and they did a final shoot out. That was really cool.



Right when David said that if this one player makes this goal, then the CAPS win and right then he shot the goal the crowd went nuts!!!



Honestly the CAPS played a lot better then Tampa Bay, had better defense, made more shots and was just better! So it was a good game!



We had amazing seats in the club level area where everything is very nice! The couple we were sitting next to were really nice too :) I bought hot dogs and fries for David and I and a few drinks as a thank you since he bought the tickets for us, but he did buy me a couple drinks as well because he likes being the gentlemen who pays for his lady :)





Needless to say, David and I drank before and during the game so I definitely was drunk when we were on our way home riding the metro. Haha! So the morning was difficult but I pulled through, yaaay! No more mixing up alcohol, either I stick to either beer all night or rum and cranberry, none of this mix and match…my tummy no likey!


It was an awesome game and a great night with David and I can’t wait to do it again this weekend!!!!


1 comment:

  1. aahh you guys are so freaking cute :) I love it ;)

    I'm so glad you had a great time :)

    love ya

    ReplyDelete